REVISION GUIDES & DOWNLOADS
Year 8 PPE Timetable 2018
Year 8 Maths Revision Topic List
Year 8 English
- How to report cyber abuse
- How to add up in binary
- How an image is represented in binary
- Binary to ASCII conversion
- Scratch coding – know the difference between selection, sequence, iteration and what a condition is.
Year 8 Science
Year 8 Geography
Year 8 History PPE
Students have covered two topics this year.
1. Punishment through time
Students should revise the different punishments from different time periods, with a focus of how people were punished.
They should be able to see the changing nature of punishments through the different time periods from Romans through to Industrial Revolution.
2. World War One
Students should revise the long and short term causes of World War One, including the events in Sarajevo.
Students also need to explore the conditions in the trenches and what the soldiers had to endure.
Spanish & French
Year 8 Maths End of Year PPE Revision Papers
- January 2011 Papers: Foundation Paper 1 Jan 2011 | Foundation Paper 2 Jan 2011 | Foundation Paper 1 Jan 2011 Mark Scheme | Foundation Paper 2 Jan 2011 Mark Scheme
- June 2011 Papers: Foundation Paper 1 June 2011 | Foundation Paper 2 June 2011 | Foundation Paper 1 June 2011 Mark Scheme | Foundation Paper 2 June 2011 Mark Scheme